Monday, June 13, 2016

Weight Loss: Pregnancy

I lost 2 pounds at my last doctor check up and the medical assistant was worried. I'm not worried. I lost 16 lbs. on my first pregnancy and gained it all back!

I did nothing to lose weight on purpose. Morning sickness. I have gained 15 lbs since the beginning of the pregnancy, so I am not worried. If I lost a lot of weight simply because I was exercising and eating healthier, but not dieting, I would be fine. Or if I gain weight while being healthy, I am fine.

I am eating healthier than I did my last pregnancy. I gained several pounds from drinking so much juice and sweet drinks at the end. I am trying to drink fewer sugary drinks. I am paying more attention to how full or hungry I feel.

My only goal is to survive the last trimester alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment