Saturday, December 12, 2015

Restless, Tired Saturday Night

I'm back at 233! Yea me! I gained 2.5 lbs. The three pounds came back :). Of course, I ate a bigger meal and more fluid before this weigh-in than usual. Who knows. Who cares.

I feel somewhat irritated, but I don't need to feel depressed like I have at times. From my class, I know to love my body at whatever stage I am at. We had the body image course awhile ago, which has helped me love me.

We discussed how each person has intrinsic worth according to Howard's Law of "Unconditional Worth." Those are secular statements, but they are based in spirituality.

I believe that I have eternal worth and everyone has the same eternal worth as me because we are all sons and daughters of Heavenly Father. He loves us as we are and as we will become.

I don't have to compare myself to others because I am enough as me. I accept my body as it is. My skeleton will always be a size 8 no matter what. Maybe even a size 10.

For so long, I've wanted liposuction to remove my fat and put some extra on my chest. But that's always been too expensive. But that wouldn't solve my problem because my habits wouldn't change. I'd gain weight again. Only a lifestyle change will make me healthier.


No comments:

Post a Comment