Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 1: Good Until Nighttime

"Cat" by Veronica Andre VeronicAndre
I got in three vegetable servings and three fruit servings. I had a craving for sweets in the evening after some stressful tussles with kids. We realized our toddler had ruined the network card on my computer. I went to the store and bought fruit, vegetables, and some candy. I ate some of the candy right before bed. I know that's the worst time to eat sugar. Wait until morning! I don't believe in abstaining from foods, just having it in moderation.

I exercised in the morning and tuckered myself out for the rest of the day. (I was still recovering from a cold. Think I'm finally over it.) I did some toning and hula hooping (?). Went up and down the stairs carrying my toddler. In the evening, I vacuumed and mopped the floor. But this was all before the candy at 11:00 pm.

I have been going to bed before 11 pm for almost two weeks. Unfortunately, I stayed up until almost midnight last night. My head is feeling it today. Staying up too late, I ate more food than usual. Now I want to sleep the day away like a cat. Going to bed on time previously has made today better than multiple late nights in a row.

I need to endorse myself for the progress I have made. I ate my allotted fruits and vegetables and exercised yesterday! That's 8/10 points.

How have you done?

No comments:

Post a Comment