Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 8: Busy Morning

"Ham and Cheese and Fruit" by Petr Kratochvil
I was up early this morning and wanted to go back to bed. A little too nervous with the schedule of the busy week ahead. I ate multi-grain cheerios and milk. While I was running errands, I brought along veggie straws, strawberries, and string cheese. Made for a healthier snack :). I might have gotten a donut like my son did. I saved a dollar!

Fruit and cheese is a good combination of protein, fat, and carbohydrates in a snack. It's recommended in The Formula. (My snack was not as pretty as the picture.)

Had spaghetti for dinner. Two zone bars (40-30-30) and strawberries and cheese for an evening snack. It was healthier and less than some of my other snacks. I can't remember my afternoon snacks. Had a couple jelly beans left lying around the house. I love when I find candy around the house! It's a treasure hunt. It's almost better than finding money.

I did go to bed before 11 pm last night. Back to more sleep after three nights of going to bed too late. I feel like I need to go to bed by 10 pm instead. Later: I retired at 11 pm. I was reading a book and I didn't stay up late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment