Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day 5: Tackling the Lawn

"Lawn with Dandelions Background" by Andrew Schmidt
Breakfast: Cheerios, milk
Lunch: cottage cheese, peach, spinach, mushroom, almonds, ranch, croutons
Snack: olives, jam, bread, cheese
Dinner: box macaroni and cheese
Snack: macaroni and cheese

Exercise: Mowing .21 acre lawn, weed whacking, replanting bulbs, carrying edgers

This is the time I wish that lawns were smaller. I want to build a retaining wall in the backyard to put in a garden area. This way I have less to mow! And put in a sand box underneath the playset. That's a real pain whacking grass under the slide area. I don't like weed whacking, but I like how the yard looks after I'm done :). I've proposed to my husband we put in easier landscaping. Maybe just weeds. Would save on mowing.

I went to bed before 11 pm. Got all my points today with mowing! 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment