Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 8 and 9: Goodbye Glasses!

Lost my glasses yesterday. You can read about it here. I spent the whole day getting eyeglasses and frustrated with insurance. I can't remember much of what I ate. I don't think I got in much exercise. I went to bed at almost midnight. It had been a rough day without my regular eyesight and finances. But I have to have eyeglasses to see. No choice about it. I had fruit, maybe one veggie. Just a crazy day on Tuesday.

Yesterday, I ate cheerios, strawberries, string cheese, zone bars, raspberries, cottage cheese, M&Ms, mint chocolate ice cream bar, bacon, tortilla, lettuce, and cheese. I had the candy and ice cream visiting at my parents' house. They tend to have goodies at their house, but I ate far less of what I usually eat at their house! I chased my kids around and hauled yard sale items to my car. That was exercise.

When I got home I ate zone bars, grapes, string cheese. I attended a potluck and ate more fruit than cookies :). I believe I had two veggies and 3+ servings of fruit. I rode my bike to get to the potluck. It was fun because I talked with other neighborhood ladies. I went to bed by 11:30 pm. So I earned 4/10 points. I need to redo my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment