Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Too Many Late Nights

I've broken a cardinal rule too many nights in a row. I went to be at 12 am, 12:30 am, and 11 am for several nights. That has messed up my schedule and writing. My eating has been off, but I have eaten less. I'm still at 220ish pounds. I want it gone. I was also emotionally upset last week because of seeing friends struggle and others showing passive-aggressive rudeness.

Today I'm still recovering from staying up too late, but I got in exercise--vacuuming the TV room. There's so much housework to do. Yesterday, I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the front room. Really, any cleaning the floor includes putting dozens of toys away, dishes, and trash. I still want to vacuum the couch, office, upstairs bedrooms and mow the lawn. I have to pace myself. Three boys can make such a mess!

So, what has helped you get over emotional stress and eat right?

No comments:

Post a Comment